Cartier LØVE Bangles & Rings Pavé Edition *Thread*

Omg soooo gorgeous! Congrats! thin pavé in WG is next up for me!
Thank you! The WG pave is so beautiful, you’ll love it!
It’s so pretty, congratulations! I love the thin pave in RG to match your rainbow.
Thank you so much! I was going back and forth trying to decide the metal of my one and only pave between YG and RG, but glad i went for RG❤️

I really like love pave because it’s one jewelry that hardly shows wear n tear (swear I knocked it many times). To some degree it’s a worry free bracelet.
View attachment 5713175
You‘re absolutely right About that! This is thr only worry-free, durable diamond bracelet you can wear 24/7 and not worry about scratching my 3 year old when I pick her up. It’s ostentatiously overpriced, but there isn’t a viable alternative( believe me I looked) out there!

You‘re absolutely right About that! This is thr only worry-free, durable diamond bracelet you can wear 24/7 and not worry about scratching my 3 year old when I pick her up. It’s ostentatiously overpriced, but there isn’t a viable alternative( believe me I looked) out there!
Does the small pave clink against each other all day when paired with regular love bracelet? I tend to stack JUC with love just on the weekends because I don’t like the noise/attention it causes during the work week. I am trying to decide on small pave (stacked with my current love) or switching it out for a full sized pave on its own. I am also thinking about sizing up to size 18 for the pave for a looser fit. My current love is 17. Thoughts? 768C7AF5-3BD8-4C0E-885F-1DB6F12A8A48.jpeg

Does the small pave clink against each other all day when paired with regular love bracelet? I tend to stack JUC with love just on the weekends because I don’t like the noise/attention it causes during the work week. I am trying to decide on small pave (stacked with my current love) or switching it out for a full sized pave on its own. I am also thinking about sizing up to size 18 for the pave for a looser fit. My current love is 17. Thoughts? View attachment 5713869
It does not clink for me (size 16 on all my Loves, 14cm wrist) and in my experience so long as the Loves are the same size (pave or regular) they tend to “stick” together which is why I’ll add other bangles in the mix to break up the stack when I feel like it.

Reactions: hhw and ehy210
I added the pave love to my stack just before Christmas.

For those that have both the pave JUC and love are there any pros or cons to the Pave JUC?

Adding a pic of my love stacked and also me trying on the pave JUC this past weekend.

The Pave JUC isn’t mine yet ☺️☺️

View attachment 5744967

View attachment 5744968
LOVE the pave on you!! How are you liking it? Do you recommend it for daily wear? Pros and cons?