Cartier in Action

I went last week and the colours were scaled down. I asked why and he said they are slowly phasing the bracelet out!
so here is what my SA confirmed, they are not discounting the trinity cord bracelet instead with the upcoming price increase in the next few days the price will be up by about $100 from current so more than 10% increase!!

Do you know what else will be impacted by the price increase by any chance? thx
I was only inquired for Clash, JUC and Love collections and so was told the Clash is one of the them being impacted, JUC and Love are not this round the increase is around 5-8%. Because he knows I have the trinity cord bracelet he just told me it’s will be the biggest increase he thinks it’s crazy lol. I did not ask about the trinity line but think the entire line would be impacted if the cord bracelet is going up. The new price will be reflected on coming Friday, May 3rd.

Attachments

• 099c03cc3b5900332409a762fda9887b.jpeg
    099c03cc3b5900332409a762fda9887b.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 97
My 35th birthday gift from me to me with last year’s birthday purchase. Finally took the plunge on the classic Clou! I don’t know why, but writing yourself a note just makes the experience even better.

View attachment 5994735
Beautiful 💕 I love the encouraging message you wrote to you from you. The JUC is a great reminder of that on those tough days :flowers: