Cartier in Action

You can have the length of the vca shortened so that it does not move around. I don’t stack bracelets for this reason. It looks nice in pics but is a nuisance irl. I won’t shorten or tighten my bracelets either because then I won’t be able to put them on by myself which would also be a nuisance.
Agree—try as I might to stack with chain bracelets it ends up being annoying to me. Love the look, though. Guess I’ll just need to stick with loves and Clash.:biggrin:

Reactions: missrxx
Omg no!! I actually only saw her interview and I literally said to myself that I am so shocked she wore it while playing and it didn’t come off! I assume they found it if she’s wearing it here though? That is wild but I figured it was going to happen!!
Lots of top players wear them on and off court. I wonder if Cartier will replace it for her.

Lots of top players wear them on and off court. I wonder if Cartier will replace it for her.

Just finished watching the match. Yes, they have footage of it flying off her wrist and they say they think it was found as it seemed to fly off around her towel area so still on court.

I’m fairly sure Cartier will repair it back to new or replace it for her.

It reminded me of the famous incident where Chris Evert had her tennis bracelet (hence, the name) fly off, and they stopped the match to find it for her.