Cartier in Action

And I also tried the JUC necklace and trinity yesterday.. I decided to get the trinity, but now I’m contemplating if I should exchange it for the JUC necklace :’ because I honestly find JUC more popular so it’s a safer bet.. but the trinity is so beautiful!

Attachments

• 6B70F892-835D-4996-A80B-4465AED1DEF4.png
    6B70F892-835D-4996-A80B-4465AED1DEF4.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 293
  • 012CEC5A-59F2-46A6-ACD8-42D9E7ECECCB.png
    012CEC5A-59F2-46A6-ACD8-42D9E7ECECCB.png
    912.4 KB · Views: 284
And I also tried the JUC necklace and trinity yesterday.. I decided to get the trinity, but now I’m contemplating if I should exchange it for the JUC necklace :’ because I honestly find JUC more popular so it’s a safer bet.. but the trinity is so beautiful!

Both look good on you, but I vote for the JUC. It's more edgy yet classic.

I love both and I actually like that the trinity is not that popular. I may be in the minority here because I do tend to like pieces that are not that ‘popular’ but if their beauty makes me gasp and it’s an enduring love, it’s a no-brainer to add them.

I love both and I actually like that the trinity is not that popular. I may be in the minority here because I do tend to like pieces that are not that ‘popular’ but if their beauty makes me gasp and it’s an enduring love, it’s a no-brainer to add them.
I agree. The trinity really caught my eye and I find it much more beautiful than the JUC, It is a no brainer if I love it more but won’t actually keep it it because it’s “less popular”. but honestly I’m that person that always think that if I spend some money on it.. it’s should at least be recognizable :P I’m in a big DILEMMA

I like the Trinity! It’s a classic and I think you will still love it years from now.