Cartier classic trinity or the XL?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am considering purchasing either the classic trinity with small diamonds,
    or the XL trinity.
    I tried on both in the store, but still cant decide!

Here is a pic I took with the XL.

The XL looks some what big and chunky, and the classic one looks a bit small.
    I tend to like statement rings, but I suppose down the road the classic will always we a classic.

Please help me decide...thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. I love the look of the XL on you.

That's the one I would go for ;)

3. Go for the XL. It stands out more. I have the classic without diamonds and it's kind of plain.

4. Definitely the XL. I have the thinner version but I usually stack it with other rings. I would love to have the XL version to wear it alone. It looks perfect on you!

5. I have the XL and I love it. I can't imagine having a different size.

6. I have the regular size trinity but I wear it on my pinky finger as a layering piece. Love the XL for the finger you are going to wear it on. Def get the XL.

7. I would go for the XL, especially because you love statement pieces. I have a classic trinity, but I'm a guy and I find the XL too chunky.

8. Its so great to get ever ones feedback! Thank you!
    I am just worried that I will get tiered of the bulkiness of the xl...and the regular trinity is a classic.
    But I think its growing on me!

I am also contemplating getting a love ring.

9. I have the XL and I also wear mine on my middle finger.

10. If you tend to go for statement pieces then go for the XL it looks great on you. I too had the same dilemma and ended up with the classic but now I wish I had gone with the XL for a more trendy and edgy look. Go with the one that makes your heart feel happy. Now I wear the classic on my pointer and the love ring on my ring finger for a multi ring look -- it's as close to edgy as I can get .:smile:

11. I agree to go for the XL. I also have the thinner version, wish I had the XL. Can you show or tell some ideas on what to stack with it?

12. I am another who has the thinner trinity & wishes I bought the bolder one. The thin trinity may be a classic, but on me it doesn't have much presence alone. I don't wear it a lot & when I do I always stack my trinity with a half or full eternity, e.g.

Attached Files:

• j123.jpg
      j123.jpg
      File size:
      32.9 KB
      Views:
  13. XL gets my vote.

14. I like the classic more! 🙈

15. I like the classic. Timeless.