Cartier classic trinity or the XL?

NYCGIRLY

NYC
O.G.
Mar 15, 2010
I am considering purchasing either the classic trinity with small diamonds,
or the XL trinity.
I tried on both in the store, but still cant decide!

Here is a pic I took with the XL.

The XL looks some what big and chunky, and the classic one looks a bit small.
I tend to like statement rings, but I suppose down the road the classic will always we a classic.

Please help me decide...thanks so much!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 782
Definitely the XL. I have the thinner version but I usually stack it with other rings. I would love to have the XL version to wear it alone. It looks perfect on you!

I have the regular size trinity but I wear it on my pinky finger as a layering piece. Love the XL for the finger you are going to wear it on. Def get the XL.

Its so great to get ever ones feedback! Thank you!
I am just worried that I will get tiered of the bulkiness of the xl...and the regular trinity is a classic.
But I think its growing on me!

I am also contemplating getting a love ring.

Its so great to get ever ones feedback! Thank you!
I am just worried that I will get tiered of the bulkiness of the xl...and the regular trinity is a classic.
But I think its growing on me!

I am also contemplating getting a love ring.

If you tend to go for statement pieces then go for the XL it looks great on you. I too had the same dilemma and ended up with the classic but now I wish I had gone with the XL for a more trendy and edgy look. Go with the one that makes your heart feel happy. Now I wear the classic on my pointer and the love ring on my ring finger for a multi ring look -- it's as close to edgy as I can get .:smile:

Definitely the XL. I have the thinner version but I usually stack it with other rings. I would love to have the XL version to wear it alone. It looks perfect on you!

I agree to go for the XL. I also have the thinner version, wish I had the XL. Can you show or tell some ideas on what to stack with it?

I am another who has the thinner trinity & wishes I bought the bolder one. The thin trinity may be a classic, but on me it doesn't have much presence alone. I don't wear it a lot & when I do I always stack my trinity with a half or full eternity, e.g.

Attachments

• j123.jpg
    j123.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 362