Cartier B-Love 4 Diamond Ring

Many girls in my area got this ring, so I was quite surprised that there's no info about it here. I suppose most ladies here prefer the classic Love ring? It looks really amazing on you. Congrats and happy birthday :heart: Loved the bracelet version as well, quite expensive but beautiful.

This is a really fun ring! :loveeyes: It looks so good no matter how you wear it! Thanks for posting.... I didn't know such a ring existed either. :tup:

Congratulations on your fab new ring and happy birthday! Gorgeous ring!

Many girls in my area got this ring, so I was quite surprised that there's no info about it here. I suppose most ladies here prefer the classic Love ring? It looks really amazing on you. Congrats and happy birthday :heart: Loved the bracelet version as well, quite expensive but beautiful.

Thank You gertuine, 🌹karo, 🌻and Dode99 🌸

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I decided to ring this ring to Cartier. The white gold was bothering me a bit. I replaced it with the 3 diamond version of the original LOVE ring.

I decided to ring this ring to Cartier. The white gold was bothering me a bit. I replaced it with the 3 diamond version of the original LOVE ring.

Oh, sorry to hear ti bothered you, but very glad you could return it. What about the white gold bothered you? The colour, or did it give you discomfort?

Oh, sorry to hear ti bothered you, but very glad you could return it. What about the white gold bothered you? The colour, or did it give you discomfort?

It was the color. I don't know why really. All of my jewelry except my LOVE bracelet is WG or Platinum.
I think it was just the color if it. It was a dull WG, if that makes sense. 😀

It was the color. I don't know why really. All of my jewelry except my LOVE bracelet is WG or Platinum.
I think it was just the color if it. It was a dull WG, if that makes sense. 😀

Totally makes sense to me!

I've seen some WG pieces that look just...off. Somehow, they don't have the attraction you might expect a piece of jewelry to have. Alas!

p.s. I wish my computer would stop correcting me to UK/Australian English. (I"m not sure if there is a different in spelling or not). It continually does that!

Totally makes sense to me!

I've seen some WG pieces that look just...off. Somehow, they don't have the attraction you might expect a piece of jewelry to have. Alas!

p.s. I wish my computer would stop correcting me to UK/Australian English. (I"m not sure if there is a different in spelling or not). It continually does that!

Yes, that's it. The color was just off. I've noticed the WG on the LOVE bracelet and JUC bracelet is the same, just seems dull.
My custom WG and platinum pieces are not like that.
Maybe their WG pieces are not rhodiumed and that makes the difference.

Yes, that's it. The color was just off. I've noticed the WG on the LOVE bracelet and JUC bracelet is the same, just seems dull.
My custom WG and platinum pieces are not like that.
Maybe their WG pieces are not rhodiumed and that makes the difference.

The WG on the LOVE bracelet without diamonds is not rhodium plated. I hated it! So I got the LOVE bracelet with the 4 diamonds and it is rhodium plated. I believe all of the WG LOVE with diamonds are plated and without diamonds are not. There is a big difference. The one's with diamonds are so shiny and new looking, the ones without look kind of dull and old even though they are brand new. WTH!

The WG on the LOVE bracelet without diamonds is not rhodium plated. I hated it! So I got the LOVE bracelet with the 4 diamonds and it is rhodium plated. I believe all of the WG LOVE with diamonds are plated and without diamonds are not. There is a big difference. The one's with diamonds are so shiny and new looking, the ones without look kind of dull and old even though they are brand new. WTH!

Yes, the WG on this ring was dull even though it has one diamond I don't think it is plated.