Cartier & April in Paris Agenda Pricing Inquiries

AnneT

Dec 30, 2007
I pestered some folks so I thought I'd share what I learned. I thought getting my sis a nice agenda for graduation was a great idea. And it was... but it turns out the best presents come in Tiffany blue boxes :biggrin: And I am a good big sis so I want her to get what she wants for her big present (gift card, because I don't want to deprive her of the shopping experience).

But, in my search I requested some prices because I'm far from boutiques.

Cartier reference L3000473 - Must de Cartier Pocket Dairy (small) - $290, 90 x 130 mm.

Cartier reference L3000474 - Must de Cartier Pocket Dairy (large) - $350, 95 x 175 mm.

Cartier reference L3000654 - Cabochon Desk Diary - $625, 200 x 255 mm.

And I inquired to April in Paris (*drool*) about making a ring agenda approximately the size of a LV medium ring. This is her response.

"The price for a ring binder this size is approximately $850 in calf leather with a pocket for business cards and another pocket on the other side."

I have no doubt that it's worth every penny... I just don't have that many pennies.

I also looked at Aspinal of London, Smythson, LV, and Hermes. Hope that helps anyone looking for an agenda or in the market for a gift ('tis the season).