Cartier & April in Paris Agenda Pricing Inquiries

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I pestered some folks so I thought I'd share what I learned. I thought getting my sis a nice agenda for graduation was a great idea. And it was... but it turns out the best presents come in Tiffany blue boxes :biggrin: And I am a good big sis so I want her to get what she wants for her big present (gift card, because I don't want to deprive her of the shopping experience).

But, in my search I requested some prices because I'm far from boutiques.

Cartier reference L3000473 - Must de Cartier Pocket Dairy (small) - $290, 90 x 130 mm.

Cartier reference L3000474 - Must de Cartier Pocket Dairy (large) - $350, 95 x 175 mm.

Cartier reference L3000654 - Cabochon Desk Diary - $625, 200 x 255 mm.

And I inquired to April in Paris (*drool*) about making a ring agenda approximately the size of a LV medium ring. This is her response.

"The price for a ring binder this size is approximately $850 in calf leather with a pocket for business cards and another pocket on the other side."

I have no doubt that it's worth every penny... I just don't have that many pennies.

I also looked at Aspinal of London, Smythson, LV, and Hermes. Hope that helps anyone looking for an agenda or in the market for a gift ('tis the season).

2. Thanks A! What a nice sister you are!! Does anyone else have any insight re: April in Paris prices?