Carry-on Allowance - Neverfull MM

I just flew back from Europe, and I used my Neverfull GM as my carryon (as it held my Palermo PM along with other goods), and it tucked quite nicely under the seat, even when I flew on a puddle-jumper of a plane from Philly to Boston (those flights, I always have to check my Keepall 55 :tdown:) so you should be just fine!
REALLY?? The sales associate at my LV said the 55 is the largest bag for a carry-on! I can't believe they made you check it!

REALLY?? The sales associate at my LV said the 55 is the largest bag for a carry-on! I can't believe they made you check it!

I just traveled with my 55 and no check in. I made sure to not pack it in too much.

I do have a warning regarding the 55, I didnt try squeezing below the seat, seemed like it wouldnt fit so it had to go overhead....ten rows down from where i sat :sad: I hated having my bag so far away from me. The thoughts of someone easily grabbing it once we unboarded. Fortunately my coworker was closer to it and I told him to keep an eye on it.

Sooo maybe a 45 fits under the seat?

Neverfull GM defintiely does fit under the seat and I've had no problems with the airport they considered it my personal item.

P.S. I flew domestic with Delta

Have done a few international trips with GM NV. Use it as my handbag and also bring a wheeliecase. I always put my GM under the seat as it is such a pain to get up and down trying to get to your stuff when you have to climb over 2 other people to get to it...

I recently came across one of those nylon bags that you use to put inside your handbag (it makes it easier to swap bags as you just whip out the nylon bag and put it in the next one - sorry forgotten what they're called). So i put my passport, wallet etc in that, that way it's all together and easy to find in your bag.

I think a NF as a carryone is a great idea, and I too think it is considered your handbag. I think it should fit perfecty underneath the seat. I hope to get the Azur NF mm or gm soon for this exactly reason, I am travevling with my kids this summer and think it will be the perfect bag for me (or us LOL), and I don't mind if I have to put it on the seat in front of me. Good luck with your decision!

Hi, I just saw this thread and thought I would use it too instead of starting a new thread.. I too will be traveling international in May, and I was wondering if I would be able to carry either my Mono. Stephen bag with my roses keepall, or my Galliera Gm with the Roses keepall... I am not sure which purse I will take yet, but I want to know if I can take these bags and be able to keep both in my possession at all times.