Carry-on Allowance - Neverfull MM

Hi, I'm going on an international flight and I wanted to know if the medium size Neverfull (MM) passes for a personal item (along with my carry-on). I just want to make sure before I get to the airport. I think the personal item has to be under 36 and the Neverfull comes to about 30.

Thanks!

I use (always) for international / long haul flights my NF GM and a wheelie bag. Never had a problem or any questions. I guess the NF counts as a "handbag" and the wheelie bag is the carry-on item. Little do they know that my NF is filled up to the brim LOL. Good luck and enjoy your flight!

(Oh, p.s., just be careful with the NF when it goes through the scanner. Make sure its clipped shut, otherwise if its opened and tips over, things may fall out).

I use (always) for international / long haul flights my NF GM and a wheelie bag. Never had a problem or any questions. I guess the NF counts as a "handbag" and the wheelie bag is the carry-on item. Little do they know that my NF is filled up to the brim LOL. Good luck and enjoy your flight!

(Oh, p.s., just be careful with the NF when it goes through the scanner. Make sure its clipped shut, otherwise if its opened and tips over, things may fall out).
I figure I will bring my Pegase as my carry-on too. It just makes it.

Hi, Just wondering where are you going to put Neverfull on airplane? In the cabin above our heads? Or just on you seat? I feel it's unconvenient to go up to get stuff each time, and it's too crowded if I leave it on seat. And, where do you store your stuff like passport. I personally like crossbody bag more, but, I'd like to take my neverfull in the coming trip. Would you please share how you make it work for you? Thanks.

I've taken my Neverful GM to Paris and back, and didn't have any problems. I take it as my carryon for all my travelling and I always slide it under the seat in front of me. It's the perfect height and I hide my passport/important papers behind the zippered pocket.

Hi, Just wondering where are you going to put Neverfull on airplane? In the cabin above our heads? Or just on you seat? I feel it's unconvenient to go up to get stuff each time, and it's too crowded if I leave it on seat. And, where do you store your stuff like passport. I personally like crossbody bag more, but, I'd like to take my neverfull in the coming trip. Would you please share how you make it work for you? Thanks.
I will probably put my Neverfull under my seat and put my passport in the zippered part.

I just flew back from Europe, and I used my Neverfull GM as my carryon (as it held my Palermo PM along with other goods), and it tucked quite nicely under the seat, even when I flew on a puddle-jumper of a plane from Philly to Boston (those flights, I always have to check my Keepall 55 :tdown:) so you should be just fine!