Caroldiva or Mypoupette is more reliable?

How would you rate these authenticators in order of preference? And do you use more than one for added strength to your claim? Thanks!

Carol Diva
My Poupettte
Luxedh authentications services
Authenticate4u.com

melovebags said:
I know this thread is old but I absolutely agree. she said my bal bag was fake and when I got a second opinion it was in deed authentic. She needs to stick to what she knows!!!

Unfortunately, I had the same experience with Carol. She deemed a fake Baleciaga authentic. I was using her services in case I needed to have proof to escalate a claim. I had been told by several of the experts on tPF that the bag was fake, so Carol was only for the proof. I was shocked when she wrote back stating authentic! She even asked me in her message why I assumed it was fake, as I had mentioned I thought it was a fake in my initial message to her, so I kindly wrote back thinking she was actually concerned and provided her with the link to the AT thread for Bal. I was pretty disappointed I never heard back from her. I wouldn't use her services for anything other than LV. She really should not be taking money for providing expertise she doesn't have.

I contacted mypoupette 4 times for a claim and the woman never contacted me in 3 weeks!!! Can you say no class and unprofessional!!!??? She needs to shut her site down!!

wow! i found this thread from the authenticate LV thread on TPF.

it's years old but i'd like opinions from anyone here on whom to go to authenticate:
- Dior (some Rasta items that are simply too small for my smartphone)
- Balenciaga (a weekender with giant silver hardware)
I'd like to sell these on eBay as i'm decluttering and i don't use them anymore.

(edit: it seems i can't just post photos of my own bags here on the authenticate threads. would be nice to know if what i plan to sell is real!)

The Bal authenticate thread says you can't post your own auctions.
The LV authenticate thread says you have to post a link to an online auction.
The Dior authenticate thread seems to prefer ebay links. in which case i (who have never sold anything on ebay before) would have zero rating as a trusted seller.

CarolDiva and Authticate4u are the ones that seem to pop up most in tpf threads. has anyone here used them lately (erm, from 2015 till now?).
Appreciate any help, suggestions or experiences related. Thanks very much~ ;)

Last edited:
I used Caroldiva years ago for an LV bag and was pleased with her service. Recently I used ****************** for 2 LV bags. I was also pleased with their service. With ****************** I had an answer within 24 hours of submission, but they do say up to 48 hours with their normal service.

If you do a search in the eBay section, you will find a very large thread on the pros and cons of authenticate4u.
thank you for your quick reply!
i'm afraid i don't know where this ebay section is, pretty new here, only know how to locate the "authenticate" threads coz there's a direct button to click to that section (eek). how would i search for this ebay section?
thanks again :smile: