Carmencita as bag charm?

Birkinrevealshots043.jpg

Here are two of mine,I think they make cute bag charms,a really nice flash of color!

The carmencita is a very simelar shape to a clochette - so why not! Infact I would probably be more incined to use it as a bag charm than a page marker.

Also, the keyring version is fab for bigger bags!

(edit: chaz you got there first. :P )

Birkinrevealshots044.jpg

I don't use two together!! But its nice having a couple...and there are so many gorgeous colors that Hermes do its hard to pick!! They are a great way of getting a touch of color onto your bag to tie into a color in an outfit!

Oooo,just to clarify,these are Carmens,the bigger ones..I have seen pics somewhere on here of the Carmencitas on a bags,they look really good!

The carmencita is a very simelar shape to a clochette - so why not! Infact I would probably be more incined to use it as a bag charm than a page marker.

Also, the keyring version is fab for bigger bags!

(edit: chaz you got there first. :P )

LOL!! I was just coming back to say it depends on the size of bag...but you beat me to it!:P

(I have seen the double ones irl,they are lovely!)

my best friend has the double ones... they are really cute... she put her car key to it.

as for the pagemarker, i had an orange which i am still waiting for my perfect agenda :P