Carmencita as bag charm?

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007

Here are two of mine,I think they make cute bag charms,a really nice flash of color!

Sep 12, 2008
The carmencita is a very simelar shape to a clochette - so why not! Infact I would probably be more incined to use it as a bag charm than a page marker.

Also, the keyring version is fab for bigger bags!

(edit: chaz you got there first. :P )

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007

I don't use two together!! But its nice having a couple...and there are so many gorgeous colors that Hermes do its hard to pick!! They are a great way of getting a touch of color onto your bag to tie into a color in an outfit!

Oooo,just to clarify,these are Carmens,the bigger ones..I have seen pics somewhere on here of the Carmencitas on a bags,they look really good!

knapsu

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Paris
I've had carmencitas (the ones for agendas/page-markers) on bags, but I think carmens are more smashing for a bag!

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
The carmencita is a very simelar shape to a clochette - so why not! Infact I would probably be more incined to use it as a bag charm than a page marker.

Also, the keyring version is fab for bigger bags!

(edit: chaz you got there first. :P )
LOL!! I was just coming back to say it depends on the size of bag...but you beat me to it!:P

(I have seen the double ones irl,they are lovely!)

robee

love my furry ones!
May 26, 2009
Bermuda Triangle
my best friend has the double ones... they are really cute... she put her car key to it.

as for the pagemarker, i had an orange which i am still waiting for my perfect agenda :P

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
The Carmencitas(pagemarkers) work just right on a Picotin. I use two for mine - just the right touch of colour.

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Chaz :flowers:, I kind of fell out of 'documenting' my bags lately, KWIM...But I will snap my Pico with Carmencitas later on today :smile: