Cariter LVOE ring price in Australia?

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Hehe, planning a little gift for my bday!! I'm looking for one without diamonds, white gold or rose gold:heart:, anyone knows the retail price in Aus??

I had a look at this ring when I was shopping for my fiance's engagement ring a while back, and don't quote me on it, but I think the one without diamonds is around $1.5 - $2k. I just remember the price was very similar to the prices of the LV Empreinte rings I looked at.

A happy birthday to you too!

Ekkkk....just got a reply from Cartier, both the yellow and rose gold LVOE ring with no diamond are $2300.....would probably get it before i go overseas to save the tax.

Ekkkk....just got a reply from Cartier, both the yellow and rose gold LVOE ring with no diamond are $2300.....would probably get it before i go overseas to save the tax.

if you buy stuff in europe as a non european resident, u get 13% tax (i think) back when u leave the country if u spend >175 euro in one store in a day,
saved tones last time went to france and waited for 6mo for it to show up on my credit card, its like a surprise (i already gave up);) i'd choose cash next time~

Dann.....got a reply from the Cartier shop @ Singapore airport, they don't carry jewelry there, bummer, there goes my "perfect" plan!!