Cariter LVOE ring price in Australia?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hehe, planning a little gift for my bday!! I'm looking for one without diamonds, white gold or rose gold:heart:, anyone knows the retail price in Aus??

2. I had a look at this ring when I was shopping for my fiance's engagement ring a while back, and don't quote me on it, but I think the one without diamonds is around $1.5 - $2k. I just remember the price was very similar to the prices of the LV Empreinte rings I looked at.

A happy birthday to you too!

3. ^^Thanks!!!:heart: My bday is still a few months away, but it wont hurt to plan it early and start saving now! LOL

4. Ekkkk....just got a reply from Cartier, both the yellow and rose gold LVOE ring with no diamond are $2300.....would probably get it before i go overseas to save the tax.

5. if you buy stuff in europe as a non european resident, u get 13% tax (i think) back when u leave the country if u spend >175 euro in one store in a day,
    saved tones last time went to france and waited for 6mo for it to show up on my credit card, its like a surprise (i already gave up);) i'd choose cash next time~

6. Dann.....got a reply from the Cartier shop @ Singapore airport, they don't carry jewelry there, bummer, there goes my "perfect" plan!!

7. Could you order from a Cartier store overseas and have it sent here?

8. ^^but how about the import tax? i think we'll have to pay tax on any item sent from overseas that exceeds $1000....