Caring for Chanel CAVIAR Leather

the new beige caviar is amazingly beautiful.

I think you can always use apple care conditioner to remove stain.

but best to avoid denim jeans/skirts, dark colored tops like black as it may have color transfer.

Oh yes, I would definitely wear it year-round. Don't you just hate that light-colored bags are so gorgeous and so darn hard to keep clean?!?! At least the caviar makes it a little more durable.

HELP! What do you use to clean beige caviar? I purchased the jumbo beige clair in November and it's getting dirty around the edges and particularly over the back :sad:

Any help will be appreciated!

^^I'm a chicken when it comes to cleaning my bags which is almost all LV (I have no Chanel, Im a guy but I love the Chanel brand). I would highly recommend calling 1800 or your nearest boutique and ask them. Better yet, take you bag to the boutique and have them clean it for you.

I use a clean white eraser to "erase" the dirt around the edges of my classic white caviar flap bag. I suggest you try it in a small spot first, preferably at the bottom of the bag, but don't erase too hard!..... I hope this helps!

i've heard that applegarde conditioner can help clean chanel caviar leathers very well, you can search recondition caviar leather in this forum.

I have a leather cleaner that an SA recommended for my beige classic flap. I would sometimes find that the blue from demim would run off onto the bag and the cleaner takes it off right away.

I believe some people use baby wipes on their white caviar - that would probably work on beige as well.

I would call your Chanel boutique or take your purse in for their advice.

I have a leather cleaner that an SA recommended for my beige classic flap. I would sometimes find that the blue from demim would run off onto the bag and the cleaner takes it off right away.

may i ask the name of the cleaner..i have a stain on my white caviar and tried both baby wipes as well as the white eraser. neither worked. i am hoping this will. thanks in advance..