Caring for Chanel CAVIAR Leather

the conditioner is either apple care or apple guard. again, apple cleaner works too but it can dry your bags out so be careful with the cleaner. the conditioner is the most gentle becasue it cleans and conditions at the same time, it will aslo really help lambskin abgs that appear scuffed or dried out looking. I have been using it on lamb skin coats for over 20 years! it is very gentle!

do you think this would work to protect a white diamond stitch tote..I think:confused1: it's made out of calf skin
apple conditioner doesn't protect as much as it does clean or reconditioner a dirty or dried bag.....but a soft bag is certainly less likely to get dirty i the first place if it's conditioned as opposed to dry....a dry leather is more prone to tears and scuffs because the skin loses it's elasticity.....I had a navy lambskin expandable it owrked wonders in that skin. but if it has stitching, I would not put alot of conditioner on the threads...

Hey,

I'm deciding between a black and white caviar Chanel flap. How easy would it be to keep a white one clean? Would you recommend a black over the white? Thanks for your opinions!

Black is good for all year round but white is pretty easy to maintain too. Caviar is a great leather. I bought black before white but only because I live on the east coast/NYC area and I dont use white bags in the fall/winter season. I think my white jumbo is prettier than the black though.

I would go with white.....it is so fabulous for Spring/Summer and it looks great with everything. It also makes even a black outfit look summer-y! Then maybe in the Fall you can get the black! :tup:

It's better to have both. lol. I have the white caviar, black caviar, and black patent jumbo.. The white is the favorite among the three. I keep it clean using Apple Garde leather conditioner and cleaner. I bought it from leatherstuff.com, and I really recommend those products. Everyone asks me if I just bought my white flap because it looks so clean and new, but I've had it for months now. :yes:

Hello,
I purchased a GST Beige Caviar @ let-trade and I just received it. Is there a product I can buy to get it cleaned or should I take it to the boutique? Will they clean even though it's not purchased there? Thank you.