Carefree large tote: Neverfull MM in DA, or Saint Laurent Shopping tote in anthracite?

Mommy of 3 here.
I have an LV Nf 10 years old which was my workhorse bag. I used it to work and as a baby bag. Very durable and roomy to place baby essentials and your wallet/keys/phone. I have a couple of DA and I do still baby the vachetta and am super careful with my jeans. I was able to remove the color transfer with baby wipes.
* YSL tote= I bought it hoping to replace the NF. Unfortunately the leather on the corners scrape/rub off off easily. It's been in storage and while it is very functional, I feel I baby it more. The leather is ok.
* LV epi leather= I have on old LV epi lussac and that leather seems to be indestructible.
* Goyard St. Louis is lighter than the NF and more attractive imo. Only problem is I'm afraid to mess up the handles or scrape off the print. I baby this one too.
*Tom Ford T tote= I just got it. I love the pebbled leather and it is less flimsy than the YSL . The interior is better too. But I accidentally scraped the corner and part of the color came off. I'm thinking maybe I'm just rough with my bags?
*Longchamp Le Pliage= they are great too! I have the leather le pliage and the zipper is a plus! The nylon ones are very comfortable to wear on the shoulders and wonderful as baby bags. The neo medium one has a crossbody strap which I find is useful when you want to be hands-free. It's also lightweight. But my corners do show wear.
Overall...LV NF gets my vote. I love how durable the canvas is, the corners have minimal wear and it is the oldest and most used of my totes. Good luck!
Hello there,
This post is a year old but I am doing some research on the Tom Ford tote and I came accross your comment. After one year what is your opinion on the quality of that bag? Do you regret getting it? I am undecided between TF tote and the Mulberry Bayswater tote. Thank you for your feedback

Mommy of 3 here.
I have an LV Nf 10 years old which was my workhorse bag. I used it to work and as a baby bag. Very durable and roomy to place baby essentials and your wallet/keys/phone. I have a couple of DA and I do still baby the vachetta and am super careful with my jeans. I was able to remove the color transfer with baby wipes.
* YSL tote= I bought it hoping to replace the NF. Unfortunately the leather on the corners scrape/rub off off easily. It's been in storage and while it is very functional, I feel I baby it more. The leather is ok.
* LV epi leather= I have on old LV epi lussac and that leather seems to be indestructible.
* Goyard St. Louis is lighter than the NF and more attractive imo. Only problem is I'm afraid to mess up the handles or scrape off the print. I baby this one too.
*Tom Ford T tote= I just got it. I love the pebbled leather and it is less flimsy than the YSL . The interior is better too. But I accidentally scraped the corner and part of the color came off. I'm thinking maybe I'm just rough with my bags?
*Longchamp Le Pliage= they are great too! I have the leather le pliage and the zipper is a plus! The nylon ones are very comfortable to wear on the shoulders and wonderful as baby bags. The neo medium one has a crossbody strap which I find is useful when you want to be hands-free. It's also lightweight. But my corners do show wear.
Overall...LV NF gets my vote. I love how durable the canvas is, the corners have minimal wear and it is the oldest and most used of my totes. Good luck!

Lately I’ve been using my Gucci disco as a crossbody since my kids are older and I don’t really have to carry a lot of stuff. I love my small Givenchy pandora too, it doesn’t look like it can carry much, but believe me it does!

As far as carrying two bags...
I used to put the kids’ diapers/wipes extra clothes in ziploc bags in my totes and my makeup in a cosmetic bag. I loved using ziploc bags because it was transparent and easy to sort/organize/grab what I needed quickly instead of wasting time searching.
I carried my Gucci Sukey when my kids got older because it was more stylish than the totes.

So glad to know you’re enjoying the LV NF! It will definitely last a decade for sure!

Thanks for the detailed reviews on your multiple totes! I caved and bought my azur NF a few months ago and I LOVE it! It's probably my favorite bag to carry because it's so easy to use. I love it so much I'm considering also getting an ebene NF in the future just for variety. I resisted the NF for so long because of how common it is, but those who hate on it for that have probably never carried one. I didn't "get" it until I had my own. Glad to know that you still love yours after all this time!

Lately I’ve been using my Gucci disco as a crossbody since my kids are older and I don’t really have to carry a lot of stuff. I love my small Givenchy pandora too, it doesn’t look like it can carry much, but believe me it does!

As far as carrying two bags...
I used to put the kids’ diapers/wipes extra clothes in ziploc bags in my totes and my makeup in a cosmetic bag. I loved using ziploc bags because it was transparent and easy to sort/organize/grab what I needed quickly instead of wasting time searching.
I carried my Gucci Sukey when my kids got older because it was more stylish than the totes.

So glad to know you’re enjoying the LV NF! It will definitely last a decade for sure!

Hello there,
This post is a year old but I am doing some research on the Tom Ford tote and I came accross your comment. After one year what is your opinion on the quality of that bag? Do you regret getting it? I am undecided between TF tote and the Mulberry Bayswater tote. Thank you for your feedback

Hi!
I still enjoy the TF tote. I think it’s very durable, although I seldom use it.
The mulberry is a classic though. I’ve always wanted one, but got the proenza ps1 instead. Let me know which one you got