Career-Handbag Correlation

Student (high school)-I don't have any large designer bags (by that I mean big-name designer), most of my purses have come from Mervyn's, Target, antique shops, etc. But I have 71 purses. I use them all fairly regularly.

Attorney, sometime substitute teacher and SAHM. I alternate between LV Speedy 30, Marc Jacobs white Adina and my beloved Balenciagas in chocolate, bordeaux, black, seafoam, rose, rust, camel, ink and my newest as of today, emerald. As you can see, I am definitely biased. I have other Gucci and Prada bags from the early 90's, Burberry tote, a custom made Jutta Neumann and Flavio Olivera and Lauren Merkin
clutches.

Secretary for a non-profit nursing/rehab facility: currently carrying Botkier Clyde in Pewter. I often switch with Jennifer Scott Lucca bag in pearlized brown.

Awaiting a Hayden-Harnett Havana Hobo in Luggage as well as the StorkSak Gigi in Chocolate.

my collection is minimal: 6 Coach, 4 Kooba, 8 Jennifer Scott, Escada, Versace, Sondra Roberts and a bunch of other "small-names".

I'm a lawyer. Currently I'm carrying my Balenciaga Ink City (I LOOOOVE this bag!!), but I also like my Chanel classic flap (black) or Gucci medium bag with double handles (beige) if I don't have to carry a lot to work, or if I have my gym bag with me. I also have a bunch of LV bags that I rotate in occasionally, or my YSL brown suede bag with filigree handle.

grad student/intern (hopefully graduating this yr): I was just using my Kate Spade bag and will be using my calcaire/ivory balenciaga starting tomorrow, I have around 20 designer bags (Prada, Gucci, LV, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Marc by MJ, Celine, Ferragamo, Coach, Kate Spade, Balenciaga, Fendi, Kooba--just a wide variety, and still hoping to get my 1st dior and Chloe paddy this yr.... I hope)... I also have around 50-60 non-designer bags (most of them I left in Washington).. and now, I am giving some of my non-designer bags to cousins...

Stylist and Fashion Proprietor in LOS ANGELES:

Chalk Balenciaga ~the work bag
Blush MJ Stam
White XL YSL Muse
Vintage Chanel bags
Ivory CELINE Clandestine
Black MJ Patent Leather pouchette
Champange Diane Von Furstenburg knot Clutch

I CARRY THEM ALL but right now I'm friendliest with my YSL MUSE and my DVF Clutch...

High School English Teacher--I carry my LV Denim Baggy PM to work, and use my LV Perfo Speedy & Graffiti Pochette for all other non-work related, fun functions. For any other function, like the grocery store, or when I go somewhere that I know I don't want to be carrying a designer bag, I use my lower-end purses.

I have 3 LV purses, 2 The Sak purses (one black leather hobo & one fuschia metallic pink woven pochette), and loads of funky totes and book bags to carry student's files & other paperwork. I often wonder if I should invest in a good, sturdy, LV work bag, but I hate thinking about the kind of abuse that it would take.

I'm a caregiver for the elderly and are currently carrying my Kooba Jesse. It's a great bag to hold all of the stuff that I just "have to have" such as snacks, toothbrush, etc. Many times I'm the only one that sees my handbags...but I do enjoy them.

IT suppport ...but no consistency with bags choices. it depends on my mood, out fit, or what I have to carry.

mainly, I carry a large vintage tote; a black nylon tote if I have my laptopo. If I havent got much to carry, I'' have my trussardi satchel, or my red mandarien duck bag or my navy blue vintage handbag.