Card from SA + Phone Call

awww...you're soo lucky to have a SA!

I'm still working on developing mine over the phone...but it's going well cuz he kinda knows me now...like instead of saying "this is Jilliane...I ordered the Icon book", it's just "Hi! It's Jilliane"

ahha..so I call that an improvement.

Hi all,

Just got the New Year card from my SA :smile: So I thought I'd give him a call and say hi and chat. The denim patchwork speedy is definetly $1890 and so I took myself off the list....I'd rather pay an extra bit of money and get a SuhalI!
I am still on the list for the Dentelle speedy....and my store is a Saks LV so he is hoping that he'll get a shipment in time for the launch. He had recommended before that I waitlist at michigan Ave. too and I did...and I told him I really wanted to only buy from him (I have problems with michigan Ave. store) and he assured me it was fine...that I should only worry about getting the bag (and that I could always return it if he got one in a couple days later....which I would go through the trouble to do since I really like him)!

He's also trying to convince me to buy something pomme d'amour...I told him I'll be in town around 2/20 to pick up Dentelle so we'll see what happens.

Oh yea...and Dentelle is still holding strong at $1290 for the speedy.

I mentioned the price increase and we were laughing because I said "I know you're not really allowed to confirm it" and he laughed and said he really hasn't heard anything yet, and normally he would have if it was a 2/1 increase. So we shall see!

32 days to go on my stupid ban!

Your SA sounds really nice!!!

How lucky to have a SA you can be chummy with!! I have mine and she's friendly enough but she's always super busy so it can be hard to get hold of her... but she works for me. I think the attention they give you get is proportional to the amount you spend with them =P