Caracolo Nude -yay or nay?

luxlover

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
I went into NM today to pick up my blue armadillo and my SA came out with a pair of Caracolo Nude that someone had recently returned and he had hidden it for me since he knew I was coming in today. I got them for the sale price of $420.

My guy friend who was with me today seemed to like the shoes. I am a bit on the boarderline about this one right now. I bought it and figured I would take it home with me and decide. If I dont like it, I can return it later.

So my dear fellow tpfer's what do u think of this style in nude? yay or nay? I've also seen a few of these on ebay in other colors before...do u think this price is a good price for these shoes? or should i find one on ebay?

I have them, and I like them. They may not be my absolute favorite pair, but they are very sexy on. And very unique!

CL_Caracolo_NudePatent_box-1.jpg

I like the nude Caracolo (and they look HOT on Jet, btw). I think the first thread I started on this forum was about the nude Caracolo! I still would like a pair but NGG is the only seller that has the nude ones and even though she's listed them like 293847398734 times, she still has them at $650. LAME.

haha when i saw the shoe today, i actually thought of JetSetGo's modelling pic right away. her picture was what made me pay attention to this shoe in the first place.