Caracolo Nude -yay or nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went into NM today to pick up my blue armadillo and my SA came out with a pair of Caracolo Nude that someone had recently returned and he had hidden it for me since he knew I was coming in today. I got them for the sale price of $420.

My guy friend who was with me today seemed to like the shoes. I am a bit on the boarderline about this one right now. I bought it and figured I would take it home with me and decide. If I dont like it, I can return it later.

So my dear fellow tpfer's what do u think of this style in nude? yay or nay? I've also seen a few of these on ebay in other colors before...do u think this price is a good price for these shoes? or should i find one on ebay?

2. Btw, the blue armadillos are super gorgeous in real life! you guys should totally get a pair before they sell out!

3. Pictures, please! I would love to know what these look like.

4. I have them, and I like them. They may not be my absolute favorite pair, but they are very sexy on. And very unique!

[​IMG]

5. I like the nude Caracolo (and they look HOT on Jet, btw). I think the first thread I started on this forum was about the nude Caracolo! I still would like a pair but NGG is the only seller that has the nude ones and even though she's listed them like 293847398734 times, she still has them at $650. LAME.

6. [​IMG]

I am borrowing this picture from JetSetGo..... this is a modelling pic she took.

7. Laureen – Have you tried to make her an offer?

Thanks for the sweetness, btw!

8. I know what you mean Laureen, NGG seems to constantly relist her stuff and yet she never lowers the price.... kinda silly.

9. haha when i saw the shoe today, i actually thought of JetSetGo's modelling pic right away. her picture was what made me pay attention to this shoe in the first place.

10. Thank you! I definitely love the nude. Very cute!

11. You're welcome! I remember I was very doubtful about these shoes, but fell in love when I saw your modeling pics! I guess it couldn't hurt to make an offer, but I doubt she'll go much lower. Never hurts to try, I suppose...

12. I say yay. I like em and Jetset's modelling pics are the reason why I like them too...LOL :P

13. Jet,

Your legs are gorgeous! :yes:

14. I think they're great but I definitely wouldn't pay NGG prices for them. They look so much better on. Love the modelling pic, JSG!!

15. Thanks lovelies!