Caprice

We are only promised one life. Hopefully and I pray there is one after. I just don't understand suicide, no ones knows for sure what comes next if anything... There are babies dying from cancer, so I just lack sympathy for someone healthy taking their own life.

A person who is considering it is not in a rational state of mind and would never have the mental capacity to rationalise it the way you have just had the ability to do.

They are deeply depressed and need copious amounts of help and understanding and not the criticism you've just spoken, i've worked with quite a few such people and harsh criticism is never the answer.

A person who is considering it is not in a rational state of mind and would never have the mental capacity to rationalise it the way you have just had the ability to do.

They are deeply depressed and need copious amounts of help and understanding and not the criticism you've just spoken, i've worked with quite a few such people and harsh criticism is never the answer.

Thats fine. But I'm not going to sit on my computer and pretend to have sympathy or baby her or anyone else choosing to take their own life. I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours and I think its a very selfish decision.

I agree completly. Depression is a sickness, I think a lot of people just don't understand it. I'm sure she doesn't want to feel that way

So cool!

Double joy: Pregnant Caprice reveals she is expecting second child... through a surrogate

It was only a month ago that model Caprice revealed she was pregnant with her first child.
However, in a surprising turn of events the Californian and her partner Ty Comfort are set to become parents to another baby... expected to arrive a month before she is due.
The reality TV star, 41, has revealed the couple secured a surrogate mother to carry their child, shortly before learning that she was expecting herself naturally.

Haha, wow... To expect near-twins all of a sudden!! Congrats to them. The bikini "picture" in the link made me laugh, that's more like an airbrush-painting, not a real photo :lol: