Capelets, Ponchos, & Cloaks In or Out ??

Jan 23, 2006
Personally I am a Poncho person , if its unque looking enough, I particully like the handmade knitted ones.

My daughter wears alot of the crochet ponchos during the Summer and Spring.

How about you ?

i have a cape but i haven't worn it yet. it's sort of too cold, i think it would have to be in the 50s and sunny to wear it. but what bag to wear a cape with? can't use a shoulder bag.... i think the best bag for a cape would be the novak! very detective looking. haha.

fayden said:
i have a cape but i haven't worn it yet. it's sort of too cold, i think it would have to be in the 50s and sunny to wear it. but what bag to wear a cape with? can't use a shoulder bag.... i think the best bag for a cape would be the novak! very detective looking. haha.

Was that the LAMB cape? I remember you posted pictures with it....it is sooooo cute!

Anyway, I have a plain black poncho that I love wearing to run errands when the weather isn't too bad outside,

fayden said:

Was that the LAMB cape? I remember you posted pictures with it....it is sooooo cute!

Anyway, I have a plain black poncho that I love wearing to run errands when the weather isn't too bad outside, so I guess for me, they are still in.

I personally love faux fur shoulder/upper body shrugs.
They don't get in the way of your arms like capes... i did have a poncho once, but decided it wasn't for me, i just felt too 'flappy' - they do look good on some people, just not me! :shame: :wacko:

It's hot here too. I personally have despised ponchos since the second they came 'in', no offense to people who still wear them. Capelets and cloaks are cuter IMO but I don't own any, this is florida.

I think ponchos are ok....I think they serve there purpose. Some ponchos are timeless in my opinion...like a classic burberry....but some of the cheaper kiddy looking ponchos look out. IMO.
Selena

I love capes and ponchos! They are so comfy! I am almost always cold, so I like something I can leave on indoors and still look cute. And if it doubles as a blanket when I am curled up in a chair, so much the better!