Capelets, Ponchos, & Cloaks In or Out ??

1. Personally I am a Poncho person , if its unque looking enough, I particully like the handmade knitted ones.

My daughter wears alot of the crochet ponchos during the Summer and Spring.

How about you ?

2. i have a cape but i haven't worn it yet. it's sort of too cold, i think it would have to be in the 50s and sunny to wear it. but what bag to wear a cape with? can't use a shoulder bag.... i think the best bag for a cape would be the novak! very detective looking. haha.

3. Was that the LAMB cape? I remember you posted pictures with it....it is sooooo cute!

Anyway, I have a plain black poncho that I love wearing to run errands when the weather isn't too bad outside,

4. Was that the LAMB cape? I remember you posted pictures with it....it is sooooo cute!

Anyway, I have a plain black poncho that I love wearing to run errands when the weather isn't too bad outside, so I guess for me, they are still in.

5. yup it's the lamb one. i haven't tried it out yet! it's been too cold. waiting....

6. I personally love faux fur shoulder/upper body shrugs.
    They don't get in the way of your arms like capes... i did have a poncho once, but decided it wasn't for me, i just felt too 'flappy' - they do look good on some people, just not me! :shame: :wacko:

7. I love ponchos. I know Fashion People keep saying they're "over", but I keep seeing people wearing them.

8. I wish it weren't so hot here, or I'd wear them :biggrin:

9. It's hot here too. I personally have despised ponchos since the second they came 'in', no offense to people who still wear them. Capelets and cloaks are cuter IMO but I don't own any, this is florida.

10. I always disliked ponchos. Nevrr saw the big deal and think they're kind of ugly snd make the wearer (no matter her size) look bigger.

11. I think ponchos are ok....I think they serve there purpose. Some ponchos are timeless in my opinion...like a classic burberry....but some of the cheaper kiddy looking ponchos look out. IMO.
    Selena

12. I knit and I love making poncho's to wear in the fall weather.This is one of my favorites.:smile: I don't believe in letting others dictate what I choose to wear.

13. Here, here. I love my ponchos. You'll have to cut me out of mine!

14. I love capes and ponchos! They are so comfy! I am almost always cold, so I like something I can leave on indoors and still look cute. And if it doubles as a blanket when I am curled up in a chair, so much the better!

15. i have one bright green one that i think is really pretty. my mom wants a burberry zip up candy check poncho. it's pretty cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice