cant decide !

Apr 20, 2006
Auckland
having trouble deciding what colour i should get as my first B Bag ! i know i want a city and i am very tempted to get a black one since its my first purchase from Balenciaga, but some of my friends are telling me that Black is too boring :thinking:(they say all my Chanel bags are black too) but i know i want a dark coloured bag and the other colour that really caught my eye was Blu Roi and Ink....of course they are not available in Aloha rag now :P so i am not sure if i should wait for the new colours that are coming out in mid Nov or just get a black one ....

mochiblure

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
The Black leather this year has been amazing, really good time to get this classic IMO! Definitely don't feel that you should 'settle' for black though, the S/S 2011 colors will be in-store really soon!

Apr 20, 2006
Auckland
The Black leather this year has been amazing, really good time to get this classic IMO! Definitely don't feel that you should 'settle' for black though, the S/S 2011 colors will be in-store really soon!
i haven't seen the black leather for this year? now i am really tempted to get a black !

Jul 8, 2007
I vote for Blue Roi! Especially since you already have several black bags.

I have it in a City with GSH and it is a great color combination! Black will always be available!

Just to tempt you!

Attachments

Apr 20, 2006
Auckland
I vote for Blue Roi! Especially since you already have several black bags.

I have it in a City with GSH and it is a great color combination! Black will always be available!

Just to tempt you!
Blu Roi is a beautiful colour !! sadly they are too hard to find since i don't live in a country that has Balenciaga boutique....:sad:

Jul 8, 2007
The black City is offered in Rose Gold, Gold & Silver Giant Hardware. Also regular hardware.

Or RGGH, GGH, SGH and rh.

SkyBlueDay

Happy as Larry
May 10, 2009
By the Ocean
Blu Roi is a beautiful colour !! sadly they are too hard to find since i don't live in a country that has Balenciaga boutique....:sad:
There is supposed to be gorgeous dark blue released soon: see if one of the websites is happy to send you a picture of it to view, when it arrives instore.

capbaggirl

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
Australia
I live in Australia, so I understand your frustration of not have a Bal boutique near by.
Have you tried Cult Status or Bonz? I say if you really want a Blue Roi.....get that! But like others have said Black is classic & this year it has been great.
Here are some pics of my Blk RH City & Blue Roi RGGH PT.
I hope this helps! :smile:

Apr 20, 2006
Auckland
my friends have convinced me to wait til the end of Nov and see what Aloha Rag has in stock, have to say after seeing 2011 swatches i think i will get Anthracite Giant City if i can ! i am also asking a friend living in LA to see if she has any luck finding a Blu Roi city or giant city :smile: