cant decide !

Apr 20, 2006
having trouble deciding what colour i should get as my first B Bag ! i know i want a city and i am very tempted to get a black one since its my first purchase from Balenciaga, but some of my friends are telling me that Black is too boring :thinking:(they say all my Chanel bags are black too) but i know i want a dark coloured bag and the other colour that really caught my eye was Blu Roi and Ink....of course they are not available in Aloha rag now :P so i am not sure if i should wait for the new colours that are coming out in mid Nov or just get a black one ....

The Black leather this year has been amazing, really good time to get this classic IMO! Definitely don't feel that you should 'settle' for black though, the S/S 2011 colors will be in-store really soon!

I vote for Blue Roi! Especially since you already have several black bags.

I have it in a City with GSH and it is a great color combination! Black will always be available!

Just to tempt you!

Attachments

• BR2.JPG
    BR2.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 57
  • BR1.jpg
    BR1.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 57
I vote for Blue Roi! Especially since you already have several black bags.

I have it in a City with GSH and it is a great color combination! Black will always be available!

Just to tempt you!
Blu Roi is a beautiful colour !! sadly they are too hard to find since i don't live in a country that has Balenciaga boutique....:sad:

I live in Australia, so I understand your frustration of not have a Bal boutique near by.
Have you tried Cult Status or Bonz? I say if you really want a Blue Roi.....get that! But like others have said Black is classic & this year it has been great.
Here are some pics of my Blk RH City & Blue Roi RGGH PT.
I hope this helps! :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

my friends have convinced me to wait til the end of Nov and see what Aloha Rag has in stock, have to say after seeing 2011 swatches i think i will get Anthracite Giant City if i can ! i am also asking a friend living in LA to see if she has any luck finding a Blu Roi city or giant city :smile: