Cant decide what to do...

iabell1611

Jul 6, 2008
So i bought a RG love a month ago and have been obsessing ever since about a second Love. I bought the WG 4 diamond to stack with it hoping it would tie in my platinum jewelry. But the two together look more industrial than dainty to me as they mostly stick together. I cant really wear it around too much cause if it gets scratched you cant return it.... I dont know if i should keep it or not. I love the idea of two and i could always separate em and wear one on each wrist or one at a time or both together.....

iabell1611 said:
So i bought a RG love a month ago and have been obsessing ever since about a second Love. I bought the WG 4 diamond to stack with it hoping it would tie in my platinum jewelry. But the two together look more industrial than dainty to me as they mostly stick together. I cant really wear it around too much cause if it gets scratched you cant return it.... I dont know if i should keep it or not. I love the idea of two and i could always separate em and wear one on each wrist or one at a time or both together.....

I just cant decide!!!

Yes post a pic. Are they not comfortable together? That sounds like a beautiful combo. I have always wanted a second one to stack. I'm not sure I would like one on each wrist.

Well, if they're not comfortable, I would wear one on each wrist (of course, only if you like that). Although I like the look of stacked Loves, I do find them even more beautiful when worn alone.

No they are comfortable but I guess I thought they would separate more. I am also 9 months preg so the two together just look too thick? But that may change after the bambino is out and i go back to my normal weight. Not sure. Its just such a huge investment. I wish i could wesr em both for a week but u just cant return it with any scratches...

They look beautiful! i think it takes getting used to. I know I wish you could wear them for a week but they are strict with the return policy. I think I would keep it and enjoy them. If it does bother you try one on each. I wish we could be of more help. My Sa also does not suggest but she wears one size up for her second one. Did you try the next size up to see if you like the separation better?

Lovefour said:
They look beautiful! i think it takes getting used to. I know I wish you could wear them for a week but they are strict with the return policy. I think I would keep it and enjoy them. If it does bother you try one on each. I wish we could be of more help. My Sa also does not suggest but she wears one size up for her second one. Did you try the next size up to see if you like the separation better?

I didnt because of all the posts here that say you should get the same size....