Cant decide what to do...

beachy10 said:
What about getting another RG with diamonds? I prefer two loves stacked of the same color, and one with diamonds is great!

I thought about this too. I lOVE rose gold but prior to getting my rose gold love I had only silver and platinum/white gold jewelry. So i wanted to "tie" it all in with a WG love....something to think about though!!!

Stacked Loves look gorgeous together! If you want to break up the uniform look, perhaps you can try one in a different size. That way the two won't stack so perfectly and create a break between them, minimising the industrial look.

The WG and YG look beautiful side by side, btw :biggrin:

I don't like the stacked look between YG and WG personally. I think a lot of people are infatuated with getting a LOVE bracelet and then get attached to the idea of having more than 1 just to stack it with something.

I went in with my BF to also look at the WG 4 diamonds to stack with my YG and I thought it looked pretty lame so got the Clou instead. Personally, if I were going to get another LOVE, I'd rather do YG 4 diamonds with my plain YG or save up and get the YG pave, hehe :biggrin:

While I love the look of two Loves together on other people, I don't like the look on me.

Would you be open to stacking your RG/PG Love with bracelet from another brand? I stack my size 16 WG 4 diamond Love with PG Perlee in small. The Perlee is a tad smaller than my Love, so when I wear the perlee higher up my arm, it stays up there and separate from the Love. But the beaded edges on the Perlee somehow keeps the Love from going over it, so the damage on the smaller bracelet isn't too bad.

I really like the look of two LOVES stacked but if you're not sure than you should return it. I think it looks great on you though. And I think that wearing one on each hand is a really great option too... good luck!

OP, I had the same concern when I had my second love which is WG..My first was a 4 diamond YG. I was not very happy everytime I look at it....very industrial looking. I decided to return it, paid 100 for polishing for that was the condition before they can accept mine coz it already has little scratches on the side... I exchanged it for a rose gold love and I couldnt be more happier...well, maybe with a 3rd love with the multicolored stones in Yg or Rg again. If you are not happy pr convince now, younwill never be bec the white gold love turns darker or greyier as uou use it..i have a white gold love ring and its not white..silver white as before. Hope this helps. Go for where your heart is. Goodluck!

I think you should return it, if you don't like it now when it's all new and shiny, you will like it even less when it's beaten up a little , lol

Love RG and WG or RG and YG, but my fav. Is just the single RG personally :smile:

return it since you aren't loving it. i personally like 1 or 2 max in the same metal. i have a rg 4 dia and obsessed about getting a 2nd. i've had 1 for 2 years now and thinking that i might just be a 1 love bracelet girl. if i ever do get a 2nd, it will be another rg - maybe 10 dia. personally i don't like 2 tone jewelry.

Thank you all for your comments and help! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me make a decision. Unfortunately I dont live near a Cartier so think I will return it for now until I travel some place closer to one to try on other options. :smile: i should be having a baby any day now and was hoping to have it settled before she came but I still have my new RG one that i adore so all is well! Thanks guys!!!!