Can't Decide....Khaki or Black?!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am absolutely in LOVE with my Medium Khaki/Gold Carly! I would love to have another, slightly bigger bag, but cannot decide between these two:

Large Sig Stripe Tote - Khaki/Crimson
    or
    Large Sig Stripe Tote - Black/Gunmetal/Silver

JUST CAN'T DECIDE!! I LOVE the Crimson cuz it will match my agenda. But, I already have my khaki Carly, so I could really use a black bag?!?!? HELP ME PLEASE!! Thank yoU!

Attached Files:

2. I love the khaki/crimson!

3. love the black one.. i may be bias because i have it though lol :graucho:

4. Go with the black tote since you already have a khaki Carly.

5. I love the Crimson but you know this!

6. I DO know....you are part of the reason I want one so much! I would LOVE to have a matching set and since I already have the crimson agenda, I'm on my way with that. BUT, I really would like a BLACK bag, since I already have a khaki/tan one, so I am torn!!!! I guess I SHOULD spend the money on a black one, but WHICH SIDE WILL WIN OUT?!?!?!?! :nuts:
    I wish someone would confirm the Authenticity of the Black/Gunmetal one...it ends in 2 hours. I posted to Authenticate This, but no one has replied yet. I THINK it is REAL cuz the seller has sold a LOT of other AUthentic Coach bags and has 100% positive?!?!? SO.....

7. I aboslutely love that crimson.. but if you already have a khaki carly maybe you should get the black :confused1:

8. I love my black one it is more subtle and versatile for me. If you already have khaki, I say go for black and you will have a new bag to use in the fall.

9. Get them both :devil:.

Seriously though, It really just comes down to what matters to you more. Having a matching set, or having a black bag? How much do you really need a black bag? How good will you feel to have a matching set? Think about what you wear and how often and which bag you'd get more wear out of.

10. I was going to say crimson but the black and gunmetal made me do a double-take and I think I like that! :yes:

11. The black!! I have one myself and I love it!!

12. khaki

13. Question for any SAs out there.... is there a possibility of EITHER (or both) of these bags being re-released with the Legacy Lining????? If so...I'd definitely hold out for one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I am the type of woman how likes to own a variety of BLACK bags but I've got to say that crimson strip is gorgeous. There are other black bags I would suggest but given the two choices-CRIMSON!!! :tup:

15. Thanks! That TOTALLY MAKES SENSE!!!