Can't Decide....Khaki or Black?!?!

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
I am absolutely in LOVE with my Medium Khaki/Gold Carly! I would love to have another, slightly bigger bag, but cannot decide between these two:

Large Sig Stripe Tote - Khaki/Crimson
or
Large Sig Stripe Tote - Black/Gunmetal/Silver

JUST CAN'T DECIDE!! I LOVE the Crimson cuz it will match my agenda. But, I already have my khaki Carly, so I could really use a black bag?!?!? HELP ME PLEASE!! Thank yoU!

Attachments

• blacktote.jpg
    blacktote.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 53
  • crimsonttoe.jpg
    crimsonttoe.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 44
I love the Crimson but you know this!
I DO know....you are part of the reason I want one so much! I would LOVE to have a matching set and since I already have the crimson agenda, I'm on my way with that. BUT, I really would like a BLACK bag, since I already have a khaki/tan one, so I am torn!!!! I guess I SHOULD spend the money on a black one, but WHICH SIDE WILL WIN OUT?!?!?!?! :nuts:
I wish someone would confirm the Authenticity of the Black/Gunmetal one...it ends in 2 hours. I posted to Authenticate This, but no one has replied yet. I THINK it is REAL cuz the seller has sold a LOT of other AUthentic Coach bags and has 100% positive?!?!? SO.....

Get them both :devil:.

Seriously though, It really just comes down to what matters to you more. Having a matching set, or having a black bag? How much do you really need a black bag? How good will you feel to have a matching set? Think about what you wear and how often and which bag you'd get more wear out of.

Question for any SAs out there.... is there a possibility of EITHER (or both) of these bags being re-released with the Legacy Lining????? If so...I'd definitely hold out for one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the type of woman how likes to own a variety of BLACK bags but I've got to say that crimson strip is gorgeous. There are other black bags I would suggest but given the two choices-CRIMSON!!! :tup: