Cannot get Lilac out of my mind, but which style?

Should I get a lilac bag?

• Med Campana

• Montaigne

• Small Cabat

• No, Lilac is a nice looking color but don't waste the $ if you don't think you'll use it often.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a huge fan of lilac and it's really tough choice!

I think the lilac will look lovely on three bags so it just boils down to which style suits you best.

The medium campana: it doesn't hold very much especially if you want the magnetic closure to work, you can't put alot in it. If I don't already have a medium campana, I'd get this. But med campana is not a bag that I want two of.

Montaigne: It can be used as a shoulder bag but it looks best handheld. Do you like handheld bags? If you do, this is a very good choice.

Mini cabat: I think this in lilac will look so cute. This will be my personal choice even though I already have a mini cabat. But if budget is a problem, will have to decide between the two above.

I saw all those lilac bags yesterday when I went to BV, felt that lilac is def a color I love looking at but unsure how often I would carry that color.....but I feel like I must own a lilac bag as I just love looking at the color!!!

I'd go for something small in this situation,:yes: phone/camera case, luggage tag, ballet flats, slippers, or even gloves or scarf.

ETA: I just saw your other thread;
But after I checked out the elephant large campana, I actually think the elephant large campana suits me better. It's a more everyday, just throw on your shoulder kinda bag. I feel that the lilac med campana is more femine, more like a special occasion kinda bag (It would be perfect for a date).

If your think the lilac med campana will cover all your different special occasions, it will be worth it.

Last edited: