Canguro in the real world...

lol. you could just sell it for 200$, and make a nice profit :P
i'm sure there's a nut out there who would pay that, i mean if somebody bought a caramella for 125$ :shrugs:. crazy!

i'm have trouble selling my inferno and paradiso canguros as it is... and I'm asking under retail and less than some auctions right now :Push: I think people are just waiting for an inferno that has another day and a half left and it's at $42 + shipping but I'm pretty sure considering how al things on ebay are... in the last 10 minutes that's going to jump... ah wellz I said I wouldn't be relisting :shrugs: and only one of the ones that's watching the other one will get it... anywhoo it's the one I wanted to keep before my bf gave me corriere :graucho: all the more reason to keep it

I don't do the beach... even though it's a block away. I'm just looking forward to not wearing gloves :shrugs:
Ack...noooo. I'm a good Ontario girl, we have our zillion lakes, so I gotta have one for the summer. Toronto doesn't count -- icky Great Lakes are both super cold and slimy, so that's no fun.

A book, the sun, a lake, and (hopefully!) a puppy will be perrrrrfect for my summer!

wanna switch?
over here you can spend all summer AND all winter on the beach (well almost).
but you'd have to live in a tokidoki-free area and order everything from far far away. :rolleyes:

I think tomorrow we might actually have a little sun, but then it's back to chilly and snowy.

I just keep dreaming of spending my summer on the beach......is it ever going to happen?

I'ven been wondering the same thing. Although the snow is now melting from our snow storm during the week. So hopefully it will be gone soon!