Candy Wrapper Clutch!

Ordered this:

EV%20(02)_md.jpg
YEAH!!!!!!

It will be worth the wait! Nice choice! They said 3 weeks max on my backorder. It will be there soon! :smile: Post pictures when you get it ok?

I'll definitely post pics. I love stuff that's different and these are for a good cause so that makes it even better! I'm loving the clutch you bought! I'm kind of on a purse ban though...hoping I can sneak this bag past the bf, lol

OMG I bought like 4 things and its cheaper then the freaking LV wallet I just bought by 60%! LOL I feel like I am a bargain shopper. But seriously. They are made well. I liked the look of the envelope the best as it covers the zipper and looks a little more finished...but its all personal preference.

Ann dont forget the 10off code to save 10% also on your first order you will get free points which equate to dollars off. So if your going to spend $200 or more split the orders up to save the most.

That clutch is adorable, and I like the ethics, too. Would be so cute to carry with a simple dress or jeans and a tank top! I like the candy placemats, too. Fun & original stuff!:tup: