Canadian Shipments from Coach - DHL Issues??!!!! GRRRRRRRR

She's HERE!!!!!

She arrived around 3pm but I had to go and get my boy from school. Now we're off again, but I promise I'll post pics later on! She's bigger than I thought, which is good. I was afraid (judging by the specs on Coach.com) that she was going to be too small for my liking but she's not too small at all!
She's not too small! Oh I need to see pics! I think that I want this bag in white!!!:yahoo:

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your bag!!! I hate DHL!!!! Nordstrom used to have DHL deliver in the U.S. I bought a Dooney and Bourke bag from Nordstrom and it was shipped to my house from another store (Not supposed to be - another story.) I get home and the box from Nordstrom was sitting on my front step! Luckily I grabbed the box before anyone else!!! I called DHL and said "Why was my package left on my front step for anyone to steal it? Don't you require a signature? " DHL said it was up to Nordstrom to request a signature and also the driver will leave the package if he feel it is safe. (I do live in a pretty decent neighborhood but crime happens any where!!!) I called Nordstrom Customer service and gave them an earful! I also emailed the President of Nordstrom and gave them my thoughts on DHL!
The Customer Service rep told me that a someone had ordered a pair of shoes from Nordstrom and never received them. CS later found out that the shoes were delivered to the customer but stolen - because DHL left them on the step at the house. Whoever took the shoes returned them to Nordstrom and got money back for them.
Nordstrom must have had a lot of complaints because they now use UPS. A much better service!!!
I hope you get your new Kristin soon!!!!

Lynne :biggrin: