Canada stamp?

can someone please fill me in on the new Canada stamp I'm seeing all over insta? Is this new for the 150? Can all the stores do it? Thx

Yes I'm interested to know too since making a trip to Toronto this summer (I live in US)
Right now, to my knowledge, LV is attempting to create special stamps for each country that it does business in. They may have timed the release of the Canadian one to coincide with the country's 150th anniversary and, by all rights, any store in Canada should be able to do it. If in doubt then always call ahead and double-check.

Right now, to my knowledge, LV is attempting to create special stamps for each country that it does business in. They may have timed the release of the Canadian one to coincide with the country's 150th anniversary and, by all rights, any store in Canada should be able to do it. If in doubt then always call ahead and double-check.

TY

can someone please fill me in on the new Canada stamp I'm seeing all over insta? Is this new for the 150? Can all the stores do it? Thx

Yes I'm interested to know too since making a trip to Toronto this summer (I live in US)

If you are referring to the large maple leaf stamp with the word CANADA underneath or the small maple leaf stamp without words, they are only in select stores. I know Vancouver only has one location that offers it. I don't know about other parts of Canada so it is best to call around.