Can you imagine....just ONE????

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Can you imagine just owning ONE bag? That's it, just ONE!!!! :wtf::nuts::confused1:

In a way, I sometimes wish I only owned one bag. How much easier would life be if you only owned ONE?

AND, did not have the option of buying another- ever. So no researching other brands, trying to pick the "best" one, comparing prices, styles, colors, etc......

How much time would you now have to do other things?

Sigh.....

My mom is that way. She has a really cute purse that she uses every day, and she rarely changes them up. She's hard on them, so she just replaces them when they get too beat up.

A friend of mine has one bag, a brown pleather 10.00 bag from Target that she bought about five years ago. She bought it to replace the small straw handbag she'd carried until the strap broke.

Me, carry one bag? I don't think that will ever happen. :nogood:

For years, until I discovered my LOVE of handbags...I had just one or two handbags. It is easy. I bought a great one, used it until it died, then bought another.

I think you can have one handbag and one evening clutch. That's all you really need.

Think of all the time and $$ you'd save.

It would be really difficult. I want to match my bags with my clothes, and my clothes change frequently!

I guess my one-and-only would have to be black...