Can you help me decide.....Madison Sign. Julianne

awwww.. thanks starr4.. :blush:
u know, my favourite is the sabrina, but i really wanted to get the julianne for crossbody sling because the sabrina strap is not that long and when crossbody it sort of end up way up higher than my waist, iykwim..
and i was sceptical about getting the julianne in leather because i was worried about the weight..
so, that's why i went for the op art..
i'm sure the graphic satin will be super lighter than the rest of the julianne, but those graphic pattern are just not to my taste..

anyway, whatever your julianne choice be, i'm sure u can't go wrong with either one.. they're simply gorgeous!:nuts:

Thanks for all the help ladies especially, Jelita for the great modeling pics!!!:biggrin: but the rain won!!! The outlet is about 1 hour and half away and the rain is soooo bad in NY right now, it would probably be quicker if I put a raft in my street and paddled to the outlet!! The drive would just be to much...anyway, I'm leaving it up to the Coach gods and if it's meant to be, I will find a Julianne, my Sabrina is getting lonely :crybaby: LOL

if u must know, this is infact my very first op art siggy bag..

shoulder carry pose..
coach_me_julianne_brown2.jpg

jelita you are so cute. She looks great on you.

I respect to the bag. This is the one of the few bags I like in signature. I do not have here yet but when I get here I want her in signature and athe bulk of my colection is Leather...

That bag is gorgeous and I am not a siggy person either. I just a few (less than 5 out of 26 bags) and the ones I do have, 2 are the chocolate siggy. That color is so rich and really beautiful and is what swayed me to venture to a siggy bag. I say, buy it, hang onto it and you can always return it! You can't change your mind in a week b/c that bag WON'T be there. If you are lucky enough to grab your dream leather, than return it at that point. That's what I would do anyway.

awww... so sweet of you coach addict and mcoop13 to say that.. thanks.. u made me blush.. :blush:thee hee hee..

totally agree with reigo..
the brown colour is extremely rich chocolaty and creamy and deliciously yummy..
hmm.. now i'm hungry.. where can i get chocolates for breakfast?

Jelita

It does look awesome on you. I dont really like Julianne (No mud slinging now on that statement),but i would have been tempted. The dark brown is so so classy looking i think too. I might have jumped on this one.