I'm at a crossroads right now and I need a little input from you gals. I have a Julianne Sign. in Chocolate Brown on hold at my outlet. I'm not sure if I should go get her. My handbag collection is all leather, I tend not to buy the Sign. stuff for my handbags. I do have a few sign. accessories. I would love to get a leather Julianne but they seem to be flying off the shelves!! Do I take a chance and wait for a leather one to pop up or do I just go get her. Plus it's raining like heck here and I'm not sure if I really want to take the 1 1'2 drive to my outlet in this weather. UGGG what to do??????