Can you go 9 months without buying LV???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u win, U get more bag.

If u lose, there is no penalty.

It is pretty clear that this is worth the try.

Meanwhile to curb your Lv-craving... U can venture into other brands like hermes, chanel, prada.

You can do it. I haven't bought a new LV since January of 2002 and believe me not by choice...dont have the money to spend on a new one so if I can do it for that long I have the confidence that you can do it for 9 months....good luck and keep us posted...

9 months is nothing. Like others posted my last luxury bag purchase was 4 years ago, funny thing my DD is also 4. I have been very good but I recently found my way back here and oh baby I am itching to buy a bag. So if you plan to make do not visit tPF for those 9 months.

Goodness me, that would be SO hard:sad::pout:
But thinking about the gain in the end, you can do it.
For the surprise that shall follow and to prove one wrong.

I am going to have to cut a lot shorter soon, due to Life changes to come.
It will be hard and I think that the only way is to stay away from the reveals and join the Banned club.

Last edited:
As a few other posters said, you can always take up a new hobby (or addiction, maybe?:P) When I was pregnant with my younger son, almost all my interest for bags went away and I started shopping like crazy and decorating his nursery. I found a TON of stuff on the bay-- accessories, lamps, wall hangings, etc. It was so much fun.

Maybe you can get into cosmetics or clothing (I'd do that if I wasn't allowed to have bags.) You could spruce up your wardrobe a little. Fall is coming (or at least Fall clothing in my case).
Or maybe you might like jewelry.....
I know, I'm an enabler!! I know you can do it. Where there's a will, there's a way.

I have not apparently been able to go that long in the last couple of years, but I haven't had a BF give me that kind of challenge, either. Just have fun plotting your purchases for the future, look at all that you currently have, and then before you know it you will really get what you want.

i went 38 yrs beore buying my first LV and 31 of those years i was wanting a speedy real bad, now i have my speedy and i would take the deal i cant afford anymore LV for a long while anyway. i have several other designer bags but right now i dont feel the need to buy anymore for a while im content with what i have. im gonna get alot of use from what i own and spoil these babies for a while :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.