Can you go 9 months without buying LV???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey TPFers!

My bf put me to a dare to not buy any LV for 9 months. If I win, he will match however much I will pay for a new bag...so if I buy a bag for $3,000, he will also give me $3,000 for LV. $6,000 is a really good LV budget IMO lol.

I've bought so many LV bags and slg's these last 3 months and I'm not sure if I can survive that long not buying any.

What do you think? Do you think it's worth it? Do you think I'll survive? lol :P OMG I think I need to join a support group haha! I think it's easier said than done.

2. I'd do it just to prove him wrong. LOL

3. damn $6k! definitely worth the wait unless there's something that's about to be discontinued that you HAVE to get.. i say wait & go all out with that $6k :biggrin:

4. Totally worth it!!! we will help u. ( oops, the best way to do it is not readying TPF). So see you in nice months.

5. The new Empriente collection is coming out next month and my SA told me there will be new azur shoulder bags in the spring! Ahh! I want to prove him wrong too, but he knows I'm THAT obsessed!

6. yes, join our I'm on a ban clubhouse and we will help you. PS during that time, trades don't count....

7. ooh no trades even....man...this is serious business LOL!

8. Good luck! You can do it :smile: Think of what you could get in 9months time with 6K ;)

9. Haha, I'd negotiate for 6 months instead!

10. :lolots::roflmfao::lolots::roflmfao::lolots:
    Good luck!!! I know I couldn't. Tell him to triple it, make it worth the wait BUT he must buy you one for Christmas cuz his purchases don't count. :P

11. I'd go for it. Everything will still be waiting for you in 9 months... and 6,000 for purses.... I'd go crazy!

12. Well the dare is NO LV at all for 9 months lol.

13. Get him to buy you a Chanel or Gucci on Christmas. no LV there. :P

14. Well the original dare was 12 months haha! 9 months was already negotiated LOL!

15. What does he love, electronics, movies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.