can you buy boxes / dustbags at LV?

Mmmm sorry to hear that melikemochi. We went to our boutique (Sydney) last time and my mum was carrying her Epi Speedy, my mum told the SA she has lost her dust bag and she gave her one straight away.:shrugs: They are certainly not for sale. Also when I buy new handbags I always ask for bigger dustbag and they always change it for me so it's absolutely not one dust bag per bag Downunder.

Lee69 said:
Mmmm sorry to hear that melikemochi. We went to our boutique (Sydney) last time and my mum was carrying her Epi Speedy, my mum told the SA she has lost her dust bag and she gave her one straight away.:shrugs: They are certainly not for sale. Also when I buy new handbags I always ask for bigger dustbag and they always change it for me so it's absolutely not one dust bag per bag Downunder.

I am happy to hear that you had such a nice experience!! :smile: I wish my experiences would be like that! I will note next time to make sure my bag fits in the dustbag... and if they wont give me one.... I won't buy from that person.

melikemochi said:
I am happy to hear that you had such a nice experience!! :smile: I wish my experiences would be like that! I will note next time to make sure my bag fits in the dustbag... and if they wont give me one.... I won't buy from that person.
;) Absolutely! For the amount of money we spend they better make sure we're happy :nuts:

I do agree, Lee69, the bags are quite expensive, si its imposible to think they dont want to give us an extra box or dustbags, I

hate those rude SA´s that treat you bad, I´ve experienced that bcz when I wento to ask for a SO bout the damier wapity, I was weraing just a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers, I wasn´t carrying anything Lv but my wallet amd she was a little mean to me, so she hasn´called me bout the SO I went on July 3rd and she hasn´t called me yet, maybe she thought I wasn´t able to afford it bcz of the way I was dressing, so I´m thinking about taking my wapity there along with all my LV receipts and tell her "this thing is what I asked you for the special order, if you think I cant afford it, just check all the things I´ve bought from you"

The store that I usually buy from is a little far but the SA´s there are so nice, maybe she will give me the dust bag if I go with the recepit... I hope so

ha maybe the theme of the mean SA I asked for the damier wapity is a little out of thread but I thought of it bcz I think some SAs dont want to give you dustbags or boxes as if they would pay for them or were from their property... dont u think so?

hiram1389 said:
hate those rude SA´s that treat you bad, I´ve experienced that bcz when I wento to ask for a SO bout the damier wapity, I was weraing just a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers, I wasn´t carrying anything Lv but my wallet amd she was a little mean to me, so she hasn´called me bout the SO I went on July 3rd and she hasn´t called me yet, maybe she thought I wasn´t able to afford it bcz of the way I was dressing, so I´m thinking about taking my wapity there along with all my LV receipts and tell her "this thing is what I asked you for the special order, if you think I cant afford it, just check all the things I´ve bought from you"

The store that I usually buy from is a little far but the SA´s there are so nice, maybe she will give me the dust bag if I go with the recepit... I hope so

ha maybe the theme of the mean SA I asked for the damier wapity is a little out of thread but I thought of it bcz I think some SAs dont want to give you dustbags or boxes as if they would pay for them or were from their property... dont u think so?
I'm really sorry to hear that you got treated badly:sad: Maybe you should shop Downunder (Sydney). I've never encounter a bad SA.. yet mind you I dress really casually as well. Sorry I know this doesn't help.
Well, I thought they'll have your purchase history in their computer anyway. Honestly it'll help if you've a SA whom you always go to or knows you. Hope you gets them:yes: :flowers:

Lee69 said:

yep, they're pretty cool with giving away extra dustbags here in Australia. one time at a party, an SA even used one of those old flanel ones to mop up a split drink on top of a glass counter. :wtf:

as far as i know, LV do have spare dust bags coz i remembered when i picked up my repair, i asked for dustbag, the SA opened the cabinet and i saw tons of dustbags in it. since then i know that there plenty of spares. i think that those smaller LV counters at Holts in Canada may not stock spares. and i always change for bigger dustbags. but i do agree it all depends on the SA as well. i think that it is good to bring along your LV bag if you wanna request for a dustbag.

Not to be negative or anything, but the Original Poster was most likely asking if LV sells dustbags because he wants to sell a fake as authentic. He just started another thread on the board about it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-birthday-gifts-an-auth-cles-fake-bag-31586.html

So yeah, I'm kinda glad that LV will give you a hard time about it because otherwise some innocent person is going to see the authentic dustbag and a picture of LV that looks real and buy a fake.