Can we talk about the new Fall Legacy Leather Rory Satchel?

I am losing all self-control. For the first time in years, every where I look there's another tempting Coach bag. I'm loving the Legacy Collection.

Does anyone have a picture of the Rory in Cognac?

So, I keep reading posts about this particular bag and seeing pics and I am so undecided about it. First, I gotta be honest, I thought it was a bit ugly. Stuffed, it looks like a square bag with handles. But then, I saw pics and reveals where it had a nice slouch and it was really lovely. I want a cognac/brown bag this year and I was thinking of getting one but the thing that is holding me back is the way the long strap is attached by buckles and not a clip of any type. The hardware and zippers on these new Legacy bags is so nice and I wish Coach would make more bags with long straps attached by the dogleash clips. Those are so nice especially when made with really strong hardware. They allow the strap to swivel a bit, if you know what i mean, and move with you. I feel like the long strap on this bag would move awkwardly. :thinking:

How is everyone feeling about this bag? I would love to hear thoughts from those who have it or are planning to get it.

Also, I am trying to decide between the Rory in Cognac (pictured first) or the J.Crew leather Brompton Hobo in Henna. I would love to hear all of your opinions or votes on which you love more! I am so undecided ( as usual ;))

TIA!!!
The Coach hardware is always very substantial. That matters with a large heavy bag.The hardware on the JCrew bag doesn't look as substantial.