Can we add Loewe to the list of Premium Designers?

Anyone knows why it hasn't been added to the list of premier brand? I thought Loewe should be there! :smile:
The mods must be busy, answers have been slow coming. If I recall correctly, I read a post from one of them that said there had to be a fairly high demand (number of posts etc.) before a brand was added. I would assume Loewe hasn't reached critical mass yet. Hopefully someone will drop by and confirm/deny.

Reactions: mi.kay and fsadeli
The mods must be busy, answers have been slow coming. If I recall correctly, I read a post from one of them that said there had to be a fairly high demand (number of posts etc.) before a brand was added. I would assume Loewe hasn't reached critical mass yet. Hopefully someone will drop by and confirm/deny.

I always enjoy reading about other people's reviews, thoughts and opinions on Loewe, and see nice photos.
Loewe has so much potential to be discussed on its own brand topic.
Different bag lines, ready to wear, sales notifications, purchase experiences, new collabs etc etc etc

Hoping the moderators can open a separate Loewe topic under Premium Designers.

I always enjoy reading about other people's reviews, thoughts and opinions on Loewe, and see nice photos.
Loewe has so much potential to be discussed on its own brand topic.
Different bag lines, ready to wear, sales notifications, purchase experiences, new collabs etc etc etc

Hoping the moderators can open a separate Loewe topic under Premium Designers.
I feel the same way about The Row.

Add me to the list of people who would like to see a Loewe forum. I actually came specifically to the Purse Forum this evening to see what people were saying about the Totoro collab, and I was shocked to see that there was no Loewe forum. I'm generally new to the foums, and mostly lurk, but this seems like a gaping hole in the purse loving fabric of Purse Forum.

Reactions: doni
Add me to the list of people who would like to see a Loewe forum. I actually came specifically to the Purse Forum this evening to see what people were saying about the Totoro collab, and I was shocked to see that there was no Loewe forum. I'm generally new to the foums, and mostly lurk, but this seems like a gaping hole in the purse loving fabric of Purse Forum.
There’s a Loewe thread in the handbags and purses forum, don’t know if you are aware. Plus an advanced search may help you find other Loewe info.