Can someone please help me ID this Givenchy?

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a pre-loved medium black Pandora and I'm absolutely in love.

Problem is, I can't tell if its calfskin or goatskin - it doesn't look grainy enough to be goatskin from pictures of goatskin I've seen, but it also doesn't feel like my calfskin bags.

I use it as an every-day bag and carry my laptop in it as well. I see light pressure marks on the bottom forming.

Any idea how I can care for the marks and/or prevent them? And can anyone ID which type of leather it is?

It reflects light in photos, but in person it has a sheen to it and doesn't look so shiny.

Pictures are below.

Thank you all so much!

I37917839_1865705456823324_8771124929912373248_n.jpg 37928890_1865695730157630_5212152738812526592_n.jpg

Hello! I'm thinking of buying this Givenchy bag but it's the first time I've seen it. Any idea what it's called? Thanks!
s-l1600.jpg

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I’ve been offered thus Givenchy at a great price - but I can’t decide if I love it or hate it lol! Does anyone know the name of it? Would like to google more images.
Oh and appreciate everyone’s opinion on it too!

Attachments

• 68FC33EB-F0F2-410C-A1C5-AB8BF617A0B2.png
    68FC33EB-F0F2-410C-A1C5-AB8BF617A0B2.png
    925.6 KB · Views: 173
Found this from Pinterest and could 90% swear it says Givenchy on the bag. Is it? If yes then what name so I can google and see is it still available or can it be found pre-used :smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 13.45.39.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 13.45.39.png
    840.3 KB · Views: 146
I purchased this lovely vintage Givenchy bag, the inside label reads Givenchy Sacs Made in Japan, not sure when this is from? Anyone know what it's called? I tried searching everywhere but couldn't find a similar one. It's a burgundy frame style bag with a snakeskin trim, suede frame bit. (At least, I think it's suede. It feels like it...) It's about the size of one of the old big iPads.
Any help would be terribly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_3247.JPG
    IMG_3247.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 78
Excuse me, this problem may not help you, but I would like to know what's the brand of the bag in the picture:yucky:
Sorry, which picture are you referring to? My post, or another post above?

--------

Nobody ID'd my last vintage givenchy (2 posts above this one ^^), I'm still trying to find out the style! :sad: If anyone could help me out, that'd be great.

I also just purchased another vintage Givenchy and it also reads 'Givenchy Sacs made in Japan' inside, if anyone even knows what time span this is from (since I'm noticing quite a few vintage Givenchy bags had this tag inside), that'd be great as well, since I'd love an idea of age.

This is my new vintage bag I'd like to have ID'd! The clasp is mother of pearl. If anyone can help me out, very very much appreciated.

IMG_4177.JPG IMG_4188.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: doni
Hi,

Could anyone please help me identify the color here, under "Medium Brown"? I don't know if it's actually called Medium Brown.
Also, I've looked at the color Pony Brown, and I seem to find bags of different brown shades. An example here, and here. If anyone has owned or seen the Antigona in the Pony Brown, what would you say it looks closer to?

Thank you in advance!

Different retailers call it different names. Since more than 1 calls it pony, I'd go with that. You can also check Givenchy official site to see if they provide the name color. The pics all use diff lighting too, as far as I can tell, it looks like a saddle color, nice and rich for Fall season.