Can someone give me thoughts on these 3 bags?

MilleChristine

Jan 29, 2019
I am being gifted a bag, and have decided on black with gold hardware - but as this is my first YSL - i need help deciding!

I have a favourite i am leaning towards, but something keeps me from deciding fully

935749B1-B996-446A-AF5E-BDD052048629.jpeg 280429D6-C156-49CA-A4EE-EEFE6D0A73C7.jpeg 4EB2A2F6-38AA-4265-94C9-6E94CDB748C3.jpeg

I like the envelope! I have this bag in medium and love it. The leather holds up so well - v durable, more so than lambskin obv. Also mine can be worn crossbody or shoulder. I think the same is with the small size - multi purpose. All beautiful tho, good luck [emoji173]️

Have you had a chance to try them on in person? I think this will make a difference in which one is perfect for you. Feel how heavy the bag feel, ease of opening and closing it, will you items be secure?
I personally hate chain straps whichis why I got rid of my Chanel bags in the past. So to me the leather on top versus all chain strap might be more comfortable.
The sizes depth of the bags look so different from the pictures so that is a consideration on if it will be big enough for your items.

Good luck they all are very pretty.