Can only get 1 LV....

Speedy and wallet.

I agree with the previous posters that the Manhattan PM is heavy and the buckles clank, and it also tends to lean forward a bit when you set it down. It is a pretty bag (I had one and sold it) but the Speedy 30 definitely has more room.

Can only get one...I have narrowed it down to the Speedy 30 with a matching wallet or the Manhatten PM no wallet. What would you do? I like roomy bags and I like style...it is so hard to decide so, I ask fellow LV lovers what would you do????? I wish I could afford both but, not right now...does a girl need more than one mono cavas in her collection? I am an LV virgin...help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like the idea of a bag sagging, so I'd go with the Manhattan PM (assuming that it does not sag). Plus, I never see Manhattans, so that would appeal to me more. The only Speedy that I'd want is an Epi Leather one...or one in some other LV leather.

Speedy is the winner...yeahhhh...Finally I have taken a decision...I want something a bit more causal because my Guucci's and Prada's are more dressy...plus after seeing the LV celeb thread I was like gosh everyone in Hollywood owns one and they look cute...will save for the Manhatten...the mono zippy wallet in Can $$$ is 600 and the speedy 30 is 670 so, I am not sure if I should get the zippy mono wallet or a daimer speedy 30 for an extra 70 dollars.....another decision.....thank you all you sweet LV lovers...

Can only get one...I have narrowed it down to the Speedy 30 with a matching wallet or the Manhatten PM no wallet. What would you do? I like roomy bags and I like style...it is so hard to decide so, I ask fellow LV lovers what would you do????? I wish I could afford both but, not right now...does a girl need more than one mono cavas in her collection? I am an LV virgin...help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a Speedy and a wallet too, I agree but don't get bogged down with just picking up a Monogram Canvas. Be a little adventerous and go for a Damier or an Epi which are classy and beautiful!

Is there going to be a Speedy in the Damier Azur ? :confused1: