Can only get 1 LV....

1. Can only get one...I have narrowed it down to the Speedy 30 with a matching wallet or the Manhatten PM no wallet. What would you do? I like roomy bags and I like style...it is so hard to decide so, I ask fellow LV lovers what would you do????? I wish I could afford both but, not right now...does a girl need more than one mono cavas in her collection? I am an LV virgin...help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I think the speedy with an wallet is greath!

3. i would do a speedy & wallet.

4. I'd go for the speedy with matching wallet.

5. I would do the speedy and the wallet. And there is ALWAYS room for more mono. :lol:

6. I guess I would do the manhattan.

7. I wouldn't say I NEED more than one mono in my collection... would I like to have more than one? OF COURSE!! But since moving to an area where it is not perfectly safe to walk around with LV anymore... I have not had a strong lemming to buy more large mono items as I will not get much use out of it. (I used to live in a much safer place where everyone had LVs and back then I constantly wanted more.) So I guess where you live plays a role. Right now I am content with what I have already.

As for speedy 30 with wallet or Manhattan? I would DEFINTELY get the Speedy 30 instead!!! It is a very versatile bag that can take you from casual everyday to fine dining. Not to mention that stlye is classic!!

8. Speedy and wallet!

9. I would go for speedy and wallet!

10. Personally, I'd get both bags. You can never have enough Vuitton !! :graucho:

And wallets and bags don't have to match, I'm usually too lazy to make sure they do anyways !

11. I'd get two Speedy's, one in Damier and one in Mono Canvas :nuts:
    Otherwise Speedy + wallet!

12. definitly speedy,its very roomy

13. Speedy and wallet! :smile:

14. Speedy and a wallet :yes:

15. I dunno why... but I'm opposite of everyone else... I guess because the Speedy is classic and I know it will never disappear.. I just keep pushing it lower down the list!

My vote for the Manhattan PM, it's one special mono piece!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice