Can I get this bag from Coach?

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
I saw a bag at Dillard's that I have to have today and I can't find it on the Coach website or drilldown, so how do I find out if I can order it from Coach? Sorry for the dumb question, but I am a newbie and am sure this has been answered before. I tried a search on here and couldn't find my answer? It is the Legacy Signature Medium Shoulder flap. I don't know how to post a pic, but I did find it on Dillard's website.

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
hey scorpio....don't know about the bag but don't we have a birthday coming up mine is nov16th....

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
I know, I hope so too. DH is going to buy me a bag w/ his bonus pay he just got. So it will be an early bday gift! LOL

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Call JAX, give them the item number and see if they have it in stock still. This bag was on the Coach website *until* the new legacy line came out, which means you might be seeing it at the outlets soon.

JAX: 1.888.262.6224

Is it this one?

Attachments

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
Call JAX, give them the item number and see if they have it in stock still. This bag was on the Coach website *until* the new legacy line came out, which means you might be seeing it at the outlets soon.

JAX: 1.888.262.6224

Is it this one?
I've seen the white leather trim version at the outlet for a while now.

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
I have been told by very reliable SAs that if you get the design number for a bag that is exclusive to a department store, your Coach boutique can order it for you as long as there is stock available at JAX.

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
I have been told by very reliable SAs that if you get the design number for a bag that is exclusive to a department store, your Coach boutique can order it for you as long as there is stock available at JAX.
I wrote down the no as soon as I knew I wanted it cause I thought I might be able to do this but wasn't sure. I am calling the boutique as soon as they open today. I HOPE they can get it for me. Thanks for the info!